Weddings ~ Celebrations ~ Graduations ~ Parties
Leslie's is available for functions throughout the year!
With 35 years of experience, Leslie and John will help you design a custom quality menu that is impressive, freshly prepared and fits your budget.
Relaxing & Enjoyable
Vermont Country Dining at it Best!
Inside the tavern, our quaint dining rooms and function room are perfect for private parties. We can accommodate weddings for up to 75 people, one room holds up to 35 people.
In summer months, our outdoor patio is available for large parties. We can arrange for a large tent to enjoy the beautifully manicured four acre lawn in its natural setting.
Gift Certificates Available ~ 802-463-4929
Popular Specialty Menu Choices
Minimum of 8 orders per group for specialty pricing...you can always talk to Leslie about special requests...
Maine Crab Cakes
Cajun Shrimp (mild)
Vegetable Crudit és
Smoked Salmon Canapés
Wild Mushrooms in Phyllo
Scallops & Apple Bacon
Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops
- Surf and Turf: Medium rare roast tenderloin with Port wine sauce with Alaskian King Crab & Pistachio stuffed Shrimp
- Sea Bass or Fresh Cod: The finest fresh sweet white fish available during the season. Baked with a Dijon Crème Fraiche and garnished with Alaskian King Crab and tomato buerre blanc
- New York Steak Au Poivre: Pepper crusted Black Angus Sirloin with a Cognac Cream Sauce, Charbroiled without pepper & sauce
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin: Served with a Maple – Jack Daniels Sauce with Cranberries and toasted almonds
- Pescatore: An Italian Dish of Jumbo Sea Scallops & Shrimp with garlic. Tomatoes, ravioli and parmesan
- Roast Rib of Beef: Served with a horseradish cream sauce side
- Vegetarian Thai Stir Fry: A mild version of fresh vegetables & rice
All you have to do is call...ask for Leslie...