For the most current information on our cooking classes please go our Facebook page" Leslie's The Tavern at Rockingham" Information changes weekly. We have totally revamped all our cooking classes for 2018.. Our focus is to make recipes more accessible to the home cook..As always we use supermarket ingredients, but we want recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less and require no long cooking stocks or fancy restaurant ingredients.. We also want you to become familiar with a few new ingredients and techniques so that you expand your cooking horizons...
Read the full blog post!
Need some new inspiration in your cooking??
We WILL get you jazzed about cooking again, regardless of your experience.
Do you want to expand your cooking skills??
We WILL show you how easy it is to create great tasting meals.
Have fun exploring new topics and ingredients in your cooking!
We LOVE to use ingredients, techniques and foods from around the world.
Creating great food doesn't have to be a "chore"! You will learn chef secrets for making the ordinary into something extraordinary and all the while making cooking fun! We'll cover a wide range of topics from fish cookery to vegetarian cookery, including recipes and techniques to easily create new and exciting dishes to impress your friends and family.
"Really fun and very informative" ~ Jerry B.
These classes are topical and not beginner basics although beginners are certainly encouraged to take these classes. We have a good time in these classes so don't miss out. You'll meet some new people and laugh a lot!
- For more information, please check www.lesliestavern.com cooking classes page
- We usually cook 4-6 items for the class each evening..so bring an appetite!
- Beer and wine available for purchase
- Classes are generally Monday evening from 6 to 8pm, complete recipe booklet included
- Cost is $60, pre-payed one week in advance with a check made out to “Leslie Marston”, checks are not cashed until after the class
- Send checks to 660 Rockingham Road, Bellows Falls VT 05101
- 10% off items purchased at Thyme to Cook on class day (with exceptions)
- Ask about special private group classes for groups for up to eight people, a topic of your choice including the popular ”Retirement”, “Family Get-together”, “Team Building”, “Nutrition Class” topics...
- Call Leslie at 802-275-7809 for more information
- Cancellation and refunds are subject to 24 hours notice, classes with less than 4 students will be cancelled and money returned
Remember...cooking classes make a great gift!